FREE SHIPPING above $50 ! FREE Inkjoy pen with purchase of $50 or more ( While supply lasts)

Lamy Ink Cartridge Turquoise T10

SKU: LM_LT10TURQ

(2 Reviews)

Retail Price: $4.50

• Quantity
  • Availability

Call "(410) 992 3272" for assistance from our product expert.

• Ships within 1-3 business days

Deal of The Day

• Product Details

• Product Specifications

• Reviews

• Especially designed for Lamy Fountain Pens, Lamy Ink Cartridge Turquoise T10 comes 5 in a pack.

• Weight(lb) 0.1250
    Colors No
    Type Cartridge
    Size T10
    Material Plastic
    Compatibility Lamy Fountain Pens
    Number of Items 5 in a pack
    Brand Lamy Pens
  • Write a Review

Customer Reviews - 2 item(s)

Long lasting supply

5 / 5 Long lasting supply While I like pens that use the short international cartridges for the variety of ink colors, the Lamy cartridge does hold a lot so you don't have to change them often. Was this review helpful? Yes No 0 of 0 users found this review helpful.

Lamy Ink Cartridge-Turquoise T10

5 / 5 Lamy Ink Cartridge-Turquoise T10 This ink is a PERFECT complement to the Lamy Pacific Blue pen I bought at Pen Boutique. It flows smoothly, dries quickly, and really stands out. I'm definitely going to keep stocking this ink color for my great Pen Boutique Lamy fountain pen! Was this review helpful? Yes No 0 of 0 users found this review helpful.

Product Questions

No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Join VIP E-List
Your E-mail address is safe. Visit our Privacy Policy.
Sneak Previews, Exclusive Coupons, Specials and Free items. Save $5 off $ 50 on Your first purchase.. Savings begin today!
© 2016-2017 Pen Boutique.com. All rights reserved Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sitemap
Pen Boutique, LTD, Pens & Pencils  Retail, Columbia, MD