We are thinkers of 100% satisfaction. When you shop at PenBoutique.com, we want to make sure that you are fully satisfied. We are proud of the quality of our products and want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase.
45-Day Return Policy
Our return policy day is 45 days from the date of delivery. Please enclose a copy of your invoice and include all original packaging and literature. We will gladly give you a credit, exchange or refund, less shipping charges . If you receive a defective item we send you the shipping label/email return label to send it back to us. Please call us to make the FedEx/UPS Return label. For international orders, the refund will be made only in US dollars. We are not responsible for the exchange rate differences.
Fountain Pen Return Policy
Fountain pens are special and once filled it is very difficult to resell the item when returned. When you purchase a fountain pen, it is recommended that you test drive it with dipping the nib in the ink. If you use the cartridges supplied with the pen or if you fill it with ink, then in order for us to resell, we have to send it to the manufacturer's repair facility. We want to make sure that all of our customers when they buy from us get a brand new pen which is not used. Hence, we will charge you a nominal restocking fee of 10% to accommodate these repair and shipping charges to manufacturer's repair facility. We then sell these pens in our outlet store. Please note that the restocking fee is only for fountain pen which is filled with the ink. If you have any questions please do contact us.
Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA#)
All returns under Return Policy requires an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To obtain RMA# please call our customer service at (410) 992 3272 Option:2 or email us with CONTACT US form. Please include /have your Order#/web order# ready.
If an Item is returned to us without an prior authorization number,there would be a 15% straight restocking fee (Based on the condition of the product,if the product is damaged,there would be no refund).Also,the item should be received within the window of 15 days after you receive the product.
RMA's are valid for 15 days to send it back and will be not eligible for return after 15 days. Return your product to:
Pen Boutique Limited (H.O.) Attn: Returns Department/RMA#________ 5560 Sterrett Place Suite 101 Columbia,MD 21044
We cannot accept returns on
- Special Orders
- Engraved Items
- Corporate Orders
- Limited Editions where a factory seal on the packaging has been broken by customer
- Limited Edition Fountain Pen which is inked. These pens needs to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair since most of them are piston filled and the heart opens when the fountain pen is dipped.
- Where the product was new and undamaged and the damage was caused by the customer.
- We will not accept returns of opened Ink Bottles ,Ink Cartridges and refills.Kindly contact customer service without opening the package in case you ordered a wrong item or no longer want the item that you ordered.
How To Prepare A Return:
To return an item purchased from Pen Boutique, please follow these guidelines:
1) Your Return Authorization Code. Call (410) 992 3272 Option: 2 or email us using the contact form and you will be given a Return Authorization Code. Please write down this RMA# on the label while returning to us at the below address. Without RMA# we cannot process the return sent to our return processing address.
2) Package Your Return. Please package your return carefully and address it to the below address. Please do not write anything like Montblanc or Cartier or the description on the package for security reason.:
Pen Boutique Limited (H.O.) Attn: Returns Department/RMA#________ 5560 Sterrett Place, Suite 101 Columbia,MD 21044
2) Insure Your Package: Please insure your package to the appropriate value. When you send expensive items, please make sure that you insure it properly so that you can claim the value when it is lost. Generally for orders above $100, insurance is recommended.