The companion pens to the much-loved Manyo inks!
A Special Edition Sailor Manyo Fountain Pen collection inspired by two Manyo inks, resulting in exciting new color combinations with exclusive top finial designs.
Celebrate late winter blooms with Willow and Plum, the early spring flowers with Dianthus or Cherry Blossom, and enjoy the soft autumn colors of Nuts.
Let’s take a closer look:
- Material: PMMA Resin
- Nib: 14K Gold in F, MF, or M
- Gold or Silver Trims
- Unique top finial designs
- Sold as an elegant set that includes a matching Sailor 50mL Manyo ink color and a converter
- Matching Manyo inks: Cherry Blossom – Manyo Sakura, Nuts – Manyo Shirakashi, Willow – Manyo Nekoyanagi, Dianthus – Manyo Nadeshiko, Plum – Manyo Yomogi
Sailor has made a new design for their nibs. The pens which are produced from January 2022 onwards will have the new-design nib. The difference between the old nib and the new nib:
- New nib does not have '1911' engraved on it
- New design of the anchor
- New design of the "SAILOR" engraving below the anchor
- The 'H' letter (abbreviation of 'Hard') is removed from the nib size indicator on the left side of the new nib
Depending on the availability of our stock, you may receive the old Sailor nib design or the new Sailor nib.
|Cap can post
|Packaged in a Gift Box
|4.2" L x 0.8" D
|Fine, Medium fine, Medium
|Refills & Inks
|Sailor Professional Gear
|This Sailor Writing Instrument is warranted against original factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase from the original and Sailor Authorised retailer/vendor where the instrument was obtained.
|Great pen with ultimate quality