This pandemic, however, has not stopped the pen world and the releases for this spring. There’s a lot of new pens featuring pastels and bright, lovely colors that remind me of my own mom.
There are a lot of great options for mom’s this year, and down below we will feature a selection of pens, ink, and paper we think your mom will love. I think this would be an excellent way to show your love to your pen-fanatic moms! Or if your mom has expressed interest in pens, this is a great way to introduce her to the pen community! Definitely a fun, personal, and thoughtful gift.
Don’t forget if you sign up for our newsletter (featured at the bottom of our website on the main page) you can get an extra $5.00 off. We are also giving a red or pink Yak leather pen case with any order over $100 featuring white, pink, red, or purple pens and inks. Please also take into consideration that with current events there may be some shipping delays. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We hope to see you in store soon! Please check out our Instagram (we do contests!), Facebook, and Youtube page! And if you feel inclined to, another great way to support us, is by leaving us a review on Google! Thank you for the continued support.
1. Waterman Riviera Series ($94.00 - $120.00)
2. Sailor Fairytale Series ($96.00 - $180.00.)
3. Parker Jotter Pastel ($13.00 - $16.50)
4. Lamy Candy Series or pastel? ($16.00 - $29.60)
5. Aurora Ipsilon Seasons - Spring Primavera & Summer Estate ($79.20 - $120.00)
6. Montblanc Marilyn Monroe ($750.00 - $830.00)
7. Taccia Lipstick Ink ($12.00)
8. Bungubox Mother Pink ($50.40)
9. Monteverde sweet life ink set ($72.00)
10. Oberon Journals ($76.00)
11. Write Amethyst ($12.00)