In order to keep the art of writing, and writing in cursive penmanship, alive sometimes we all need a little inspiration. It is important to inspire our young ones to keep both arts alive. Here are some fun, sure-fire questions to prompt and get the young creative juices flowing.
1. If I was a super hero what kind of super hero would I be and what powers would I have (This can also be done using villains)?
2. If you were given 3 wishes what would they be and why?
3. If I could invent a new toy what kind of toy would I create and why?
4. If you could be invisible what would you do and why?
5. What would do if you won a million dollars?
6. Write about something you are really good at.
7. Write about 1 thing you want to learn about.
8. Write about a time when you worked really hard to get something.
9. What is the best thing someone has ever given to you?
10. What is the bravest thing you have ever done?