Inspired by the beauty of the nature, Ma-yo collection of Iroshizuku Ink by Pilot!
Each vibrant ink color embodies the beauty of Japanese natural landscapes and plants.
There are a total of 6 exquisite sets that each include 4 different 30ml glass bottle inks, packaged in an elegant gift box. These lovely ink sets will bring the beauty and expressiveness of nature to every word you write.
The gorgeous, dark sky after sunsets, right before the pitch black night sets in the Ma-yo set which includes:
- mursaski-shikibu (Japanese beautyberry): Murasaki Shikibu grows wild throughout Japan, adorned with purple-colored berries. This purple matches the shade of the rich Japanese Beautyberry.
- chiku-rin (bamboo forest): The backdrop of a Bamboo Forest is one of the most iconic of Japanese nature. This green calls to mind the inviting touch of wind flowing through the stalks of a bamboo forest.
- hotaru-bi (light of fireflies): inspired by the soft light of delicate fireflies. This color is a bright chartreuse green with warm yellow hues.
- tsuki-yo (moonlight): The shade of blue comes from the image of a night sky, dimly illuminated by moonlight.
|Packaged in elegant Gift Box
|4 bottled ink of 30ml from Pilot Iroshizuku collection:
- mursaski-shikibu (Japanese beautyberry)
- chiku-rin (bamboo forest)
- hotaru-bi (light of fireflies)
- tsuki-yo (moonlight)
|Ink color embodies the beauty of Japanese natural landscapes and plants