Retro 51 Tornado Popper Rollerball Pen - DinoSmash (Limited Edition) - Pen Boutique Ltd
Due to Tropical Storm Ophelia and Maryland state of emergency, our Columbia store is closed today

FREE Shipping for orders > $75 ( USA only)

Retro 51 Limited Edition Columbia Shuttle still available click here

Extended Chat Hours - 9AM TO 9PM EST M-F, Sat - 10AM -5PM.


Retro 51 Tornado Popper Rollerball Pen - DinoSmash (Limited Edition)


2 reviews
Regular price $67.00
Limited Edition of 1253 pieces in three different colors. You get random color (see picture for the variation percentage)
Introducing Tornado Popper DinoSmash by Retro 51 Pens!

The ultimate summer companion that will make you roar with excitement! This Tornado Popper is not your ordinary writing instrument. With its vibrant colors and bold dinosaur graphics, it will lift your energy and show off your dino-mite skills.

Each DinoSmash rollerball comes in a mystery tube, adding an element of surprise to your experience. Will you be lucky enough to get the rare Nocturnal with double glowing power, or perhaps Greg(various) in ferocious green and magenta? While Smithereens in blue, orange, and yellow is the most probable, it's still as adventurous as its cousins. The rollerballs are loaded in colorful tubes that also double as pen stands or carrying cases. Alternatively, you can choose a matching Rickshaw sleeve with plush inside to keep your DinoSmash in pristine condition.

Please note that the colors are randomly assorted, making the opening experience even more thrilling. Which DinoSmash will you get? Collect them all before they become extinct!

This limited edition collection consists of 1253 pieces in three different colors. Smithereens (Blue, Orange, Yellow) accounts for 751 pieces (60% chance), Gregarious aka Greg (Green & Magenta) for 351 pieces (28%), and Nocturnal (Double Green/Blue GlD) (Green, B&W) for 151 pieces (12%). Each rollerball features matte graphics with gloss black printed on top and stealth black trim. The top disc showcases the Doris(you-think-they-saur-us) Brontosaurus, while the top ring is engraved with a unique LE (Limited Edition) number for each color variant. For example, Smithereens is numbered from 001 to 751, Greg from 001 to 351, and Nocturnal from 001 to 151.

Get your hands on the DinoSmash rollerball refill to keep the adventure going!


100% No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee

Product Specifications

Brand Retro 51
Can Engrave No
Cap can post No
Cap Mechanism Twist
Colors Assorted
Complimentary Packaged in a Graphic Tube
Dimensions 5.0" L x 0.5" D
Filling Mechanism Refill
Grip Material Matte graphics with gloss black printed on top
Has Clip Yes
Length Capped 5.0" L
Length Posted No
Material Matte graphics with gloss black printed on top + Stealth Black Trim
Refills & Inks Retro 51 Rollerball refill - REF5P, Schmidt Short Rollerball Refill
Retractable Yes
Series Retro 51 Tornado
Special Features Top disc - Doris(you-think-they-saur-us) Brontosaurus LE engraving on the top ring with each color having its unique LE number
Trims Stealth Black Trim
Type Rollerball Pen
upc No
Warranty 1 Year Mechanical Warranty