Being made available in North America for the first time, the Pilot Custom 912 offers the widest array of nib choices available from Pilot and serves as a larger companion to the Pilot Falcon Resin and Metal Falcon pens.
• Extra Fine (EF) (0.25mm): a hard nib for small lettering, almost needle point.
• Fine (F) (0.32mm): a hard nib for fine lettering.
• Fine Medium (FM) (0.4mm): a hard nib, in-between a Fine and Medium.
• Medium (M) (0.5mm): a hard nib for medium lettering.
• Broad (B) (0.61mm): a hard nib for bold lettering.
• Double Broad (BB) (0.72mm): hard big for very bold lettering. Between a Broad and Coarse.
• Soft Fine (SF)(0.32mm): a soft nib for fine lettering.
• Soft Fine Medium (SFM) (0.4mm): a soft nib, in-between a Fine and Medium.
• Soft Medium (SM) (0.5mm): a soft nib for medium lettering.
• Falcon (FA): features the ingeniously-crafted “hooded” design allowing for subtle flex while writing.
• Waverly (WA) (0.5mm): designed with a slightly upturned tip delivering a uniquely flexible and customized, exceptionally smooth writing experience, regardless of the angle of writing.
• Stub (SU) (0.63mm): features a blunted, squared-off tip for broad vertical strokes and thin horizontal strokes. Traditional italic nib.
• Music (MS) (0.9mm): features three tines and was originally designed for writing sheet music and calligraphy. Modern italic nib.
• Coarse (C) (0.85mm): extra broad nib for extremely bold lines.
• Posting (PO) (0.25mm): hard nib with a downturned tip shape that makes very fine, crisp lines with little pressure. Preferred for writing on paper prone to feathering.
100% No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
|Cap can post||Yes|
|Cap Mechanism||Screw Cap|
|Complimentary||Packaged in a Gift Box|
|Dimensions||5.5" L X 0.5" D|
|Grip Material||Ergonomic - Soft touch coating|
|Length Capped||5.5" L|
|Length Posted||6.2" L|
|Nib Material||14kt Gold|
|Refills & Inks|
|Series||Pilot Namiki Custom 912|
|Special Features||Great pen with ultimate quality.|
|Warranty||Guaranteed for quality|